Today we once again combined with the Prince's Trust team, which gave us a good number of people on site. This meant that we were able to take the boat on to the pond to carry out some much needed litter clearance around the edges. It seems that not only was there litter that had been blown into the pond by the wind but we removed road signs and toys that must of been trown in. We also managed to get a good amount of the resurfacing work completed and was pleased with the result after the wacker plate had been driven over.
Today we worked with 22 volunteers.
Other photos of the day and the site can be viewed by clicking here.